There are a few things I’d like to do on this lovely new blog to keep making it a little more like home. I wish I was a bit more savvy in modifying CSS. I keep saying I am going to take a class or at least do some focused on-line learning
- Hear from the artist about permission to user her awesome image in the header
- Recreate the header with bigger font
- Figure out how to make the post body left justified
- Set the blog page as the home page
- Decide what to do with the 4 image/header/navigation boxes
- Work on the widgets ares
- Create a attention grabbing About Me page.
- Trying to do it all myself – we will see how far I get.
For newbies like me a major shout out to Canva who has a great header creation wizard for those of us who get panic attacks when opening Photoshop (and no, no one is paying me to say that!)