I love long weekends! Here are some random bits from my weekend so far.
- The car thing is going to end up costing me $820. Dang….my savings is melting faster than the snow outside.
- My kitchen and linen cabinet are now sparking clean and orderly after a day of organizing yesterday.
- I discovered my new “favorite place” last night! The Atlantic Beer Garden! The atmosphere is great, the food is great and it had a great mix of people! The only drawback is getting there via the “T” or the bus isn’t easy! I can’t wait to check it out again! They are already selling tickets for next New Year’s Eve. Looks like a great place to celebrate….
- Heading over to my brother’s tonight to watch the Pats vs Jets game. As my niece has been running around throwing her arms in the air and saying, “Touchdown”! Go Pats.
- Tomorrow? Who knows…any exciting ideas?
What have you been up to?