I am going to play along with the Thursday Thirteen this week.
Thirteen things I hope/plan to do this long Memorial Day Weekend.
1. Sit it the grass, stare at the sky, and watch the clouds go by (hopefully there won’t be a lot of clouds!)
2. Eat watermelon (bought it today, plan to eat it tomorrow)
3. Grill Chicken and Pepper kabobs
4. Mini golfing and try to beat my last record of THREE holes in one.
5. Kiss a boy.
6. Eat a decadent ice cream
7. Play frisbee
8. Cancel my BJ’s membership (ok not fun but has to be done!)
9. Laugh till my collar bone hurts
10. Watch “Best In Show” (one of my favorite movies).
11. Play Wii Just Dance II until I drop
12. Sit on my porch and read a good book, drinking iced tea.
13. Kiss a boy – did I say that already 😉
Happy Memorial Day!