Memorial Day has come and gone and summer is officially here. Some of the things I’d like to see if I can do are;
- Take the hi-speed ferry from Boston to Provincetown
- Go to Canobie Lake Park and/or Six Flags
- Eat at least 3 lobsters, probably more like 6
- Visit Newburyport and eat at Michael’s
- Have dinner at Brown’s in NH
- Celebrate my niece’s 4th birthday
- Toast happiness while watching the sunset
- Eat ice cream – multiple times
- Play mini golf – again
- Rent a kayak and go out on the Charles.
- Go to the SoWa Open Market
- Visit Georges or Spectacle Island
Maybe I’ll do all of these, or some of these, or maybe I will do an entirely different list. What do you want to do this summer?