- No one gives out nearly enough dark chocolate candy.
- Malted Milkballs have been, and alway will be gross. It’s like eating subpar chocolate on stale old bread. Ew.
- My favorite mainstream candy is rich dark chocolate and peanut butter, or on the more luxiousious side, Ferrero Rocher, or anything creamy and hazelnut.
- No matter what it is, I always prefer handmade costumes over the over priced store bought one. Crazy as a Loom, made a great pioneer woman outfit for her granddaughter.
- Kona, my little Schipperkee, does not like loud children, in masks, wearing flashing lights, waving sabers or wands, and carrying large ominous bags. Who can blame him really?
- A mom I know dressed as a chef and dressed her 4 month old daughter as a lobster – hysterical.
Happy Halloween, malted milk balls and all!